Avery

Dear Avery,

I am so sad for  your passing and crying on and off since I heard the news. You put your heart into Chitta preschool. You just bought that pickler and kids loved it. How we are rooted to our plans and yet how our plans or the materials we value are so meaningless when it comes to death.

We will always remember you. I am glad you took care of Uzay for the last year and gave Aurora chance to come  and cook with the kids. Thank you for hugging me and offering your shoulder when I had issues at work. It meant a lot.

Last time I saw you, you were sitting in front of your door with a child on your lap. You said you wanted to go to kayaking like Aurora. I will try to go kayaking for you and remember you. 

We will remember you when we make zucchini bread. We will remember you when Uzay and Aurora play with the gifts you gave and some of the toys we got from the daycare.  I will remember our gardening talks,  you were giving me fruit fly catcher and your laugh when you told how scary that thing for Lola. Thank you for sharing everything with the kids and us.

I wish I hugged you one last time and said you were wonderful with kids. I wish we didn't have that fight over something simple. I wish I could help you or found you earlier for hospital. I wish I wish .... It is too late now. I hope your soul rests in peace.

We love you and always remember you....

This song is for you


No comments: